Monday, November 17, 2008

11-18 more sick kids

Hello all,

After the girls got home from the hospital, Hanano continued to throw-up and never could get anything down. So we ended up taking Hanano back to the hospital on Sunday evening. She got an IV drip, but was still dehydrated afterwards, so she got another. About 9:30, after they started the second drip, I took Joe and Miyabi home. Shiho brought Hanano home just before mid-night, and she was able to sleep the rest o.f the night. This was good for all of us.
Monday Hanano was still sleepy, but was able to keep down her fluids and a fews crackers and some bread. Monday night we all went to bed together, but Joe and Miyabi started to get sick, too. Let's just say, it was an active night from 12 till 5 or so. I was running  Joe and Miyabi to the bathroom, since Shiho ended geting sick as well. But the up side of last night was, Hanano got a good nights sleep.
Tuesday morning was not too bad, with mainly Miyabi sick, then the afternoon reserved for Shiho getting sick, Miyabi sleeping, while Joe, Hanano and I watch TV.
Hopefully this is the last report of being sick, and the next report will be something a little lighter.

2 comments:

Our Bug's Life said...

Steve and Shiho, thank you so much for the link to your blog. It's so good to hear that you're all doing well (except for the last couple days!). All the best to you! Kate

Unknown said...

Poor everyone. I guess that means you might get sick next being the last standing person to not get it! I hope it doesn't come true and everyone stays healthy. :)