What do you think? This is the right side profile. There is his face, with the left hand in the background. We think it is pretty cool. Before, when I have seen these, I was like... "thats the head... foot... hand... really? I can't really see it." But now, with this, I can see what they are talking about! Too Cool!
Here are the pics from the lake we went to, as well as some taken at home... http://picasaweb.google.com/stephenkenyon/AtTheLakeNov_08#
Here are some pics from a BBQ we had one night last week at the beach, when Shiho's sister came up for a quick visit.... http://picasaweb.google.com/stephenkenyon/BeachBBQOct08?authkey=NWGwmuktODQ#
Oh yeah, I made my first cake last night. It is a all home made 3 layer yellow cake, with some frosting that was purchased. I am going to make another cake for a friend this weekend, since she is having some surgury. That will be a peanut butter 3 layer, with a mocha frosting. This one will be all home made.
Hope you are all doing well. In these some what troubling times, try to keep your head up, smile and of course, have some cake!
Best Regards too you all,
Steve, Shiho and the kiddies
No comments:
Post a Comment