The kids and I just finished dinner. We had curry rice and soda. Shiho fixed it for us this morning. Pretty good, but Shiho had French food tonight. Not to bad for hospital food.
Shiho is spending the night at the hospital tonight, and the baby should be here on Saturday here in Japan. I will post the news and some pics when I get a moment then. A friend is going to watch the kids Sat and Sun morning for us, so we should be done by then hopefully. I will be heading to the hospital in the morning, as soon as our friend pics up the kiddies. Exciting, but a little freightening too. My Japanese is so bad, I don't think I can talk much. or understand very much of what is going on. Well it is our 4th time around, so I might have a little idea of what is going on.
Last weekend the kids were in a show for there kindergarden, and it snowed most the weekend. Here is a link to some pics.
http://picasaweb.google.com/stephenkenyon/KidsKindergardenProductionJan2009#
Take care and enjoy,
Steve, Shiho and the kiddies
1 comment:
Shiho,
Best of luck!!! We're thinking of you and sending you tons of love!!!
Kate, Len and Klaudia
Post a Comment