Hi All,
Today was my last day as an ALT. It was fun, and all so hard to say goodbye to the kids. Most of the kids are really great, and I will miss them. Since this is now summer vacation, and the kids are at school to play in their sport clubs, that is what I was doing with them. First I watched some volleyball, then went and played ping-pong for 1.5 hours in a really hot judo hall. Next back to the gym to play volleyball a little. Then visited the art room and the soccer club for a few minutes. Then I grabbed the keys to the pool and went for a dip, and I was a little suprised when a few minutes later a couple of other teachers came and one of them jumped in too. More is better I guess. Next it is off to the baseball field, where I did some batting practice with the kids. I think we were all suprised by how well I hit, and then how I missed like 10 in a row... well it was really hot out there... yeah, that's why. (*8
I would be depressed and laying on the couch for weeks, but instead I am going to Thailand to see my friend Tommy. We are going to look into some business ideas we have, and maybe we can find some time to trek in the North and go diving in the South. Will have pics in a few weeks.
Shiho: Looking forward to have my trip someday. :)
Steve: I am lucky to have Shiho for my wife. She is not feeling really well these days, but she still wants me to have a fun time.
Here is the catch-up...
We took the Shinkansen to Osaka and spent a long weekend with Shiho's uncle and cousin. Kids had a lot of fun with their second cousins, too. We went to Kyoto to see some temples and to the Osaka Aquarium and saw a lot of fish type creatures.
Here are the latest pics from Osaka and a few others.
http://picasaweb.google.com/stephenkenyon/Japan702
Take care, and will post in a few weeks.
Steve, Shiho and the kiddies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment